Tuesday, May 19, 2009

all time our elders keep telling us to keep patience about even small things in life,like my aajee..sounds simple but it's so difficult to practise...especially wen al things in life go wrong.
   but time really changes many things n perhaps answers al ur questions without u even knowing it.life unfolds itself beautifully..der r only patches of darkness.n once i'm out of it it almost feels like bad days never existed.n whole bunch of possibilities open for me..just a day,on which i do something out of way n i get unexpected benefits.it takes courage to take those risks n i've to push myself really hard to make things happen n den again life comes in my control n it feels so nice..though not al things happen according to my plan,at least i've choice in life n this feels gr8.
  having no choice in anything i do makes me feel paralysed :) 
   wen i look back i feel how stupid of me to crib about those small things.n wat matters is i keep patience with myself,n believe my own brain. patience is the key indeed..n it's quite easy.
  but such bad patches do help to give courage n improve many of hidden potentials..n prepare me for any new similar challenges i might face in future.
looking forwrd to many more such days in lyf..

   

No comments: