Tuesday, May 19, 2009

sometimes i feel i'm on way of self discovery...but it seems very vague not clear enough to put into words.many times it's like i'm on some mission to discover wat's at the root of this concept called life...
       wat's that 1principle that i seek?n den i feel i'm losing out on moments to live it just coz i'm too busy searching for it n it's right in front of me...ah utter confusion..
   i've always been proud of myself to be clear headed in watever i do,be it wat i eat for my breakfast to which books i read...(der is always choice involved.i firmly believe we always have choice in our lives in many cases) but sometimes i really wonder do i really know things/a thought as de r? i try to believe it...n al this creates a sorta confusion too.it also makes me a misfit in world of set standards n criterias....coz i question each n every foreign or even my own thought, why dis is so?who decided this?n why shoud i follow it?just coz whole world believes in it.i feel paralysed in accepting it d way people want me to.
   people tell me dear u've to compromise n i feel like it's end of the world..why is it so difficult for people to see me follow my instincts my thoughts my logics just because de dont fit into their standards.i just dont follow what made these people think de can control anybody's thoughts?
   sounds like i'm against whole world n rebellious but i'm not.i accept people as they're,try to understand wat thought process goes through der mind n respect it. 
  individuality is something i'm fighting for..huh.sounds like warrior.n den i cheer up my spirits accepting d fact dat i cant change d way i think nor the world of course n continue to choose my own path,tough job but really worth to live for...

No comments: